2021 BSIT04/07/2022 2023-02-07 14:32
2019 Curriculum (for 64x)
Future technology must be better and obsolete technology must be improved to provide the technological innovation which is easy to use and fast. Similar to the medical diagnosis which requires doctor to identify the illness of people, identifying the problems in IT system requires the analyst who has knowledge and skills.
Bachelor of Science Program in Information Technology (BSIT) focuses on the preparation of IT system analyst and software engineer for IT market.
We emphasize on the development of students’ knowledge and skills to discover and analyze the weak points of IT systems and improve them with the technological innovations which helps the business to be the leader in the competitive world. Real-world experiences and practical learning are used in teaching and learning to help students understand, learn, analyze, create, interact, and share experiences with each other. Real international environment helps students to be able to speak proper English, work as a team, and be the international leader.
Total number of credits: 132 Credits
- General Education Courses (33 Credits)
- Language Courses (12 Credits)
- Humanities Course (3 Credits)
- Social Science Courses (6 Credits)
- Science and Mathematics Courses (6 Credits)
- Two other General Education Courses (6 Credits)
- Specialized Courses (90 Credits)
- Core Courses (15 Credits)
- Major Courses (45 Credits)
- Major Elective Courses (30 Credits)
- Free Elective Courses (9 Credits)