2019 BSCS (64x)12/06/2022 2022-09-16 10:42
2019 BSCS (64x)
2019 Curriculum (for 64x)
At the Department of Computer Science, Vincent Mary School of Science and Technology, we believe in the science that creates positive impacts to the world. We believe in nourishing creative minds while ensuring the solid foundation of the knowledge is never compromised. We believe in the Computer Science that maintains its core values as it modernizes itself through time.
Our study programs are designed based on such beliefs. With qualified experts in the field, both academic and industrial, our curriculum, courses and facilities are designed to foster creativity and innovativeness as students gain the core knowledge in theories and practices. And all these within a truly international environment.
So if you are one of those who genuinely believe in building your expertise into something that matters, learn more about our community and how we can drive towards it together.
Total number of credits: 132 Credits
- General Education Courses (33 Credits)
- Language Courses (12 Credits)
- Humanities Course (3 Credits)
- Social Science Courses (6 Credits)
- Science and Mathematics Courses (6 Credits)
- Two other General Education Courses (6 Credits)
- Specialized Courses (90 Credits)
- Core Courses (21 Credits)
- Major Courses (39 Credits)
- Major Elective Courses (30 Credits)
- Free Elective Courses (9 Credits)