2022 BSCS (653)15/09/2022 2022-12-29 16:12
2022 BSCS (653)
2022 Curriculum (for 653)
Undergraduates will find that our BSCS program emphasizes on developing the practicality of the knowledge to real-world use. Students learn not only the fundamentals of computer science, but also vigorously on how the knowledge can be applied. Classrooms, learning facilities, and research labs collaborate hand-in-hand to make this happen, as you will find that students learn not only inside the classroom. CS faculty members maintain an extensive technology network in industrial partners so that “real-world” practices are truly real-world and bring out the most optimal benefits for the students.
First, our candidates begin with the masteries of computer programming and the essences of computer science. Then, whether their interest is in creating software innovations, getting a software engineering career in big tech companies, or furthering their study in postgraduate levels, students can select to pursue their track of elective courses that fits their needs, spending their senior year working on real-world projects or software innovations.
Total number of credits: 132 Credits
- General Education Courses (30 Credits)
- Language Courses (14 Credits)
- Humanities Course (2 Credits)
- Social Science Courses (9 Credits)
- Science and Mathematics Courses (5 Credits)
- Specialized Courses (90 Credits)
- Core Courses (18 Credits)
- Major Courses (39 Credits)
- Major Elective Courses (33 Credits)
- Free Elective Courses (12 Credits)